Thursday 17 January 2013

Moodboard...

   This is a Moodboard for the film genre of 'Horror'. After choosing horror as the genre of film I'd like to do in the mind map, I used the ideas to make a mood board showing it visually.  A moodboard is a collection of images and ideas I chose to do horror film so this moodboard is to show what I would like to stereotypically like in my horror film. I have decided to do a horror film opening sequence, so prior to that I had to research horror films and what aspects to include. Before I made this moodboard I made a Mindmap with ideas of what I should include. This is a visual idea of what my mindmap suggested. I got all these images from Google and I put them all onto a powerpoint slide so I could rearrange them. I have added words describing what the images are to show you what it is I mean with the images.
   In my mindmap I said these are ideas which I would expect to see in a horror film, they aren't necessarily always in horror films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment